Thanks for Visiting from Craigslist!
Get an Exclusive 40% off Event Photography (Birthdays, Corporate Events, Reunions, Parties)
Use Coupon Code: CL40 at Checkout
TRUSTED, AFFORDABLE, and CONVENIENT PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY
Craigslist Exclusive Price: $60/Hour (Regularly $100/Hour)
2 Hour Minimum Applies. Discount does not apply to Portraits or Weddings.
What's Included in all of our Photography Packages?
An experienced Professional Photographer from our team
Light editing of all photos (brightness, contrast, color correction, sharpness, ...)
Rights to all photos. Download all your High Resolution, Edited photos for FREE
Your edited photos uploaded to a private online album that's easy to share with guests.
EXCLUSIVE - FREE use of Eversnap app (iPhone/Android) to collect all your guests' fun photos & videos ($99 Value)
Lifetime online storage
Extras (not included):
- View your Photos Live: Have all your Professional Photos uploaded as they're being taken. Perfect for marketing materials. - $99/event
- Stream your Photos on Screens at your Event: View the Professional photos or Guests' photos in real-time, during your event, on a projector or TV screen - $99/event
"Eversnap Pro was so easy to book and the photos were so good that, we've already decided to hire them for all of our future events." - Adam
How does it work?
1) Book Your Event: Press the "Book Your Photographer Now" button and enter all your event details.
2) Receive Photographer's Information: You'll be paired with an experienced photographer from our team based on location, availability, & expertise. You'll receive our photographer's contact information within 2 Business Days.
3) Day of your Event: On the day of your event, your Eversnap Pro photographer will show up about 15 min before to set up.
4) View your Professional Photos: They'll be edited and all ready to share with your friends & family within 2 Business Days of your event.
5) Get a FREE Photo Book! Refer a friend to Eversnap Pro and both of you will get a free Photo Book.
**Get Craigslist Exclusive Price: $60/Hour with Coupon Code: CL40
2 Hour Min. Discount does not apply to Portraits or Weddings.
How much does it cost?
$100 per hour of event or portrait photography. (All Inclusive)
How does payment work?
50% deposit will be charged at the time of booking, and 50% a day after your event. Secure payment can be made at the time of booking via credit card.
There are no other fees before or after the event whatsoever.
Who will be my photographer?
- Based on the date, time, location, & the type of the event, we assign the best photographer from our team to your event. View our photography team here.
- Within 2 business days after your booking, we email with the name and contact info of your photographer. If for some reason, you're not satisfied, we will match you with another photographer from our team or give you 100% refund (this rarely happens).
- Our photography team is hand selected from over 100 interviews. We have on average over 5 years of professional experience and specialize in all kinds of event, family, and company photography.
Where can I find the photos after the event?
- To make transfers easy for you, we upload all of the photos to a private online album on our website.
- From there, you can easily download the FULL resolution photo for FREE. You can order high quality prints from our online gallery for an additional cost, or just download the original photos for free and print them at Walgreens, Costco, or wherever you like.
- You can share the online album easily with all your attendees. Your attendees can also like, comment, and tag on the photos like your own private online event album.
- We never charge for storage. You can continue to use your Eversnap app and online profile for your different family occasions.
Do you put the photos on a CD/DVD?
- To make transfers easy for you, we upload all of the photos to a private online album on our website. We do not provide CDs or DVDs.
- You'll get all the photos in high resolution so you can order any prints or create any photo products without compromising quality.
Do you also take videos?
- Our photographers can also take basic videos throughout your event. The videography would include raw footage with very basic editing (contrast & brightness). **This must be noted prior to your event.
- **NOTE: Since the videos will be taken from the same camera, it is important to note that at any point in time, our photographer can take only photo or only video. As the organizer, it would be your responsibility to inform our photographer at the event on when to take videos. For example, some people prefer a video when there's cake cutting and some people prefer photos.
What is your refund policy?
- If you're not satisfied with us for any reason before or after the event we will provide you 100% refund plus a box of chocolate.
- Our deposit is refundable for cancellations made at least 1 month in advance. Please email us at [email protected] for any changes to your event.